Sunday 21 April 2024

Modifications 3

The hospital advise that I  am allowed to drive after 6 weeks so  assuming I can can in and more importantly out of the car I will able to drive on 1st May .

As i cant kneel for long periods and don't want to impede my healing I have enlisted the help of my son to finish putting the car together .

Yellow wire in the loom ready for dash refit 

Dash was straight forward as speedo and rev counter cables were left long enough on purpose 

Dash fitted with the rev counter in the right side 

Fitted the surround with the Alarm LED  happy with the outcome .

LED fitted and hoping its bright enough 

Next its the undertrays which are amazingly fiddly made worse because of all the switches ( Bluetooth ,rev lockout and second map switch ) as well as all the associated wiring.

Forced smile as the undertray just slips in ( not)  

Once everything in and found to be working car had to come out the garage to be washed for some strange reason Connor was ok with volunteering for this job !! 

No forced smile here then 











No comments:

Post a Comment