Friday 1 December 2023

Off the road for winter and some tweeking

 Took the car off the road as December is too cold for me and Cobras,

Just because the car was done wasn't finished as needed to tweak a few bits 

1 -  I  wanted to swap the speedo and rev counter over after IVA so the rev couter is my side 

Original fitting of speedo 


2 - I have an alarm but no visible light so want to add a flashing led somewhere

3  - I would like  an aux socket behind the drivers seat in case i fit a dash cam 

4  - Andy says the ECU can have a switchable second map which reduces horsepower and throttle 

       response which will be an advantage for cruising and when the wife is driving

5 -  I need to do something with the indicators either alter them to self cancel of fit some kind of buzzer so  I don't  leave them on  

further to follow  

No comments:

Post a Comment