Tuesday 4 December 2018

Pedal box Fitting

Fitting the Pedal box is a two person job at best .Took the pedals off to try and get it lined up right


Fastened with 1 bolt so I can get it level and check the holes still line up  

Read on other blogs that the cylinders need to be spaced off with washers so as I had some ally plate put that on the back to try and compensate !?
Still didn't work as I still had to cut 3mm off the clutch cylinder thread but worked a treat for the brake cylinders

Fitted finally
 Some confusion with which master cylinder goes were as there are two different sizes
0.75 and 0.625 I was convinced that the bigger one should go to the front but was labelled up the other way round  a call to Andy and I was wrong the smaller one goes on the front !!

Fitted with 2 mm of free play and the bias bar fitted the right way round
 










No comments:

Post a Comment